Vocation & Formation
Vocation and Formation
- Genuine vocation with the right intention.
- Freedom of choice, meaning not coerced by anyone.
- Between 20 and 30 years of age.
- Comes from a reputable Christian family.
- Must be a Catholic, baptized, and confirmed. (Converts should have practiced the Catholic faith for at least two years.)
- Has never been married.
- Enjoys good health without hereditary diseases or physical deformities.
- Displays mature character and good conduct.
- Possesses an open and sincere disposition.
- Holds at least a minimum grade of C plain and/or equivalent qualifications.
2. Initial Formation
We, the Nazareth Sisters of the Annunciation, admit into our Congregation a young Catholic woman who is free from canonical impediments, possesses the right intentions, and exhibits the necessary qualities. She should manifest signs of a genuine vocation, good conduct, freedom of choice, and adequate maturity required to adapt to religious life within a community of women.
Our Pre-novitiate comprises both stages of Aspirancy and Postulancy;
- Aspirancy (one or two years)
- Postulancy (one or two years)
- Novitiate (two years)
- Juniorate (six to nine years)
- Spiritual courses/workshops
- Sabbatical programs